Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Starting Out...

So I have decided to blog my thoughts since I can't seem to sleep anymore. I will just ramble in here.

Well homecoming is getting closer and closer and it has me so antsy and anxious that it is becoming more and more impossible to sleep or to do anything but wanna scream. lol. I've waited for him to be home for over a year now and finally in about 5-6 weeks he should be home with me for good. :)

This does impose some fears, questions, and uncertainties along with the excitement and happiness. In this year I have been alone, so I am now annoyingly independent, not by choice but because I had to get by. I don't really know how I will take to someone being around 24/7. I'm really not to worried about it because I have so much excitement the independence seems so small. I just hope we can work out a schedule together and finally get to be a normal family. :)

I have started this whole bible study on Monday nights and so far it has been great. I finally feel like I am growing closer to God and that he is going to do some amazing things in our lives. It is also a study on how to become a Godly wife and just a wife in general so I am gonna learn some basic tips since I really know nothing about being a wife to my hubby. One of these days, maybe I will master cooking haha. I think I am finally starting to get the cleaning down!

Found out that we will be moving in April and although I was in NO way happy about this, I think I am starting to get excited about it. I have heard nothing but good things about the base and maybe I will get a better army experience bc so far the army is a bunch of idiots for the most part, or that is how it has been shown to me. So although I will have only lived in NY for 9 months and moving again, I think it will be def worth it. God brought it to us and He will bring us through it :)

All for now. Maybe I can get some rest.
EmmaGrace♥

1 comment:

Kasi said...

I know you off of myspace...My name on there right now is JBB & KMB. You've got a cool blog going here. And the background is great. I'll be praying for you and your husband! :)

Our wedding ceremony!

Our wedding ceremony!

Homecoming! :D

Homecoming! :D

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days
Baby measuring 6 weeks 1 day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP