Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Operation Tribute 2008

So this morning at church we had Operation Tribute 2008. It really made me remember why I am so proud of what my husband does and so thankful to all of the men and women who serve in our military. But they also recognized the silent soldiers, the ones who don't wear the uniforms, but who are soldiers nonetheless, and that is the wives. I felt so proud to be a military wife today and although my husband couldn't be at the service and be recognized, I know he is a true hero and fighting so that we can all be free! I may not agree with our country on a lot of things and even on this war but I do stand 110% behind the troops and am so thankful for what they sacrifice :D

Today I want to clean the house like top to bottom but that's a whole lot of work haha. We will see what I can get accomplished. If I didn't have constant sinus headaches everyday I would probably be much better off. Stupid change in pressure. lol. But we will see how much I get done. I may just take it easy and read too. I have all week off so I have plenty of time.

The bday is in 2 days! Woot. :D

2 comments:

Allison said...

YAY for having the whole week off, I'm wishing that I took all of this week off but I work Monday and Tuesday :(

I'm so happy/proud to see that not only did they recognize the soliders but the wives as well, nobody ever stops to think about all the things we give up and all the things we deal with.

Allison said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Our wedding ceremony!

Our wedding ceremony!

Homecoming! :D

Homecoming! :D

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days
Baby measuring 6 weeks 1 day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP