Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Life as I know it is lame.

So Im bored with my life. like really bored. I need some excitement or a challenge or something. I really wanna be in school right now so I am driving myself crazy that I am not. But in time I will be :) I only have about 3 1/2 weeks until my life is exciting again but boy does the time seem to be dragging. Although I have been working a lot and staying busy but now I am too busy and need to get stuff done at the house lol. Tomorrow I am going to hopefully book our cruise or figure out where we can go. I am so siked to go on one with the hubs. We just randomly decided to go. I think we probably will have to charge some of it but it will be worth it!

ONLY THREE AND A HALF WEEKS! I think my mind is in a state of denial bc it just seems so unrealistic lol. im so excited but jealous that the first batch of guys come back next week and my husband was the first group to leave lol. but it's okay. I will have him back soon enough! YAYYY!

Okay not much to update on so yeah im boring haha.

No comments:

Our wedding ceremony!

Our wedding ceremony!

Homecoming! :D

Homecoming! :D

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days
Baby measuring 6 weeks 1 day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP