Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

woot woot. good day.

We had our ultrasound this morning and everything looked good. It was so cool to see how much our baby has progressed! The heartbeat was 150 and going strong. According to my due date(aug 21) I am 12 wks and 3 days but the baby was measuring 13 wks and 2 days which would be Aug 15th. I'm not sure if they will change the due date or not bc I am not going to see the dr until March 2nd but either way I know my baby is doing good. And I am almost out of the first trimester and my baby is measuring just days away from it woot! The cyst they found last time was gone so that was a blessing!

I also just rented a doppler for a month. I wanna try one out before I buy one so I should get it within 2-5 business days. i am excited to be able to hear the heartbeat whenever I want. So anyway, today went well and I am so thankful for the little blessing God has given us. I can't wait to be further along! :D


2 comments:

Allison said...

YAY I am so happy to see good news, this is GREAT!!!!

My husband and I borrowed a doppler from his friend and it was so nice to hear the heartbeat whenever we wanted. It'll take you some time to find the baby's heartbeat and not your's but you'll eventually manage :)

Now the countdown is on until you find out the sex :) :)

YAY!!!!

Allison said...

PS you'll start showing soon, as you can see it took me a while before I started showing too :)

Our wedding ceremony!

Our wedding ceremony!

Homecoming! :D

Homecoming! :D

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days
Baby measuring 6 weeks 1 day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP