Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sickness & Spotting

So last week was rough. I went to work on Monday but then I got sick with an awful cold on Monday night and ended up being out the rest of the week. I was all set to go back on Thursday and then I ended up with the stomach bug and that sucked. But this week my cold isn't quite as strong so I have been able to go to work :)

Monday I woke up and had some spotting. It wasn't bad but I had been cramping terribly since Saturday so it really worried me. I called the dr and they said to come in as soon as I could so I woke Matt up to take me. They looked for the heartbeat on the doppler and found it almost immediately! So that made me feel good. The heartbeat was strong at 150. So now I don't have another appt until March 2nd which makes me nervous but I will deal with it. I just pray nothing else goes wrong before then. I have another ultrasound on Monday so I am excited for that and just keeping faith nothing bad will happen! That's really all I can do.

We move at the end of March and I am really getting excited! I am going to go home for a week or so a week or so after we get settled in for Megans wedding and it'll be nice to be home for a little while although it will be strange not having hubs with me but he should be able to drive down for the wedding at least :D

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I can not wait for you to come home!! I miss your guts!!! But I love your guts more!!!!! I'm glad everything is going well w/ baby :)

Our wedding ceremony!

Our wedding ceremony!

Homecoming! :D

Homecoming! :D

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days
Baby measuring 6 weeks 1 day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP