Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Blah blah blah. stress.

So we found out the other day we are no longer moving to Ft Belvoir but to a little bitty base called Ft Myer. It is right beside Arlington National Cemetery and down the street from the Pentagon. Great location sure, but they don't even have housing on post. I was already stressed about it but now knowing they don't have housing it stresses me out even more. They supposed have some rentals for military that waive sec deposits and all that but since his orders changed he doesn't even have new ones yet so we can't even start the housing process. I mean yes, we have 2 months to figure it all out but I like to have things done in advance and well the military won't let you work that way lol. UGH.

Also I have been stressing way to much about something going wrong with the baby. I guess it's bc I am not showing like at all, don't feel the baby bc it's too early and am not feeling terrible anymore so I don't really feel pregnant but then again I have said this a lot lol. The spotting really scared bc there shouldn't be a reason for it and the dr didn't do anything to find a reason but I guess since the heartbeat was found that everything should be fine. I have an ultrasound on Monday and am just praying for good results :D I guess all the horror stories of miscarriages out there make me so nervous.

anyway just a small update, i have like the worst headache ever. blah.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Seeing the heartbeat is a good thing! I hope you have a good ultrasound on Monday, can't wait to see the pitures!!

Mandi said...

seeing the heartbeat is a good thing, and you're still early so it could still be implantation bleeding. no worries love. i'm praying for you and miss you.

Mandi said...

I reformatted the pic blog :)

Our wedding ceremony!

Our wedding ceremony!

Homecoming! :D

Homecoming! :D

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days
Baby measuring 6 weeks 1 day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP