Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Photoshop & new camera :D

So I got photoshop CS4 Extended today and as a PSP user photoshop confuses the heck out of me. But I know as far as editing pics goes it is better so I am in the pain in the butt process of learning the whole program while still using PSP for now for my layout site. UGH I need to be able to snap my fingers and learn it haha. I guess I will cram this weekend with tutorials and all that jazz :)

Tomorrow my camera is supposed to be delivered so I am super pumped about that! YAY! I cannot wait to get to play around and learn how it works. I haven't been this pumped about anything in a while!

But on a sad note, I think I am getting sick again. Man, I need a new profession without sickly kids lol. But I just love them. haha. I hope it doesn't turn in bronchitis bc I have already had it like twice and I get it a million times a year. BLAH!

22 days till XMAS! WOOT!

No comments:

Our wedding ceremony!

Our wedding ceremony!

Homecoming! :D

Homecoming! :D

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days
Baby measuring 6 weeks 1 day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP