Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Heartbeat and vacations

So yesterday I went back to the doctor and all my levels had gone up as normal but since I'm still spotting (barely) they did another ultrasound! I was pretty happy to get one bc my mom was with me and I knew it would make her so happy to get to see the baby and we actually heard the heartbeat. It was so cool. It was 122 so someone said it may be a boy but who knows. We just want a healthy baby :D I am still at a higher risk for miscarriage bc of the bleeding but he said everything looks fine so I am leaving everything in God's hands bc I know He will carry us through this! I am so excited though and cannot wait to be further along!

We leave on Saturday to go to Michigan for 5 or 6 days. I think it will be nice and relaxing up there bc we won't have a million people to see. Then on the 12th we leave for our cruise. The DR said its up to us if we still wanna go. He said the only thing is if I had a miscarriage on the cruise it would ruin the trip and I would prob blame the cruise but he said that wouldn't cause it and if it were him he'd go. So I have just been praying everything goes okay and I am really feeling good about everything! A positive attitude always makes things better so why not have one?

Today I think I am going to go to the movies with my mom so that will be fun. I need to do some of our laundry bc jeez we have stuff everywhere. We have been staying at like 3 diff places and have stuff all over lol. Well this was just a quick update but keep praying for our little peanut! :D

4 comments:

Allison said...

I'm glad you got to hear the heartbeat, that is always a positive thing! Just try and take it easy, don't lift anything heavy, you know the rules :) I'll be back soon for my updates, enjoy your trips!!

Allison said...

PS you can do a babysite for all of your family out of town.

www.babysites.com

It's free :)

Vanessa Lee said...

congrats girl! me, mom, dad and trav are all praying for you! :)

Also i just tagged you!

Roxanne said...

hey sweetie... i have made my blogger private...so i need your email adderess to your blogger to invite you, so you can read mine still.

Our wedding ceremony!

Our wedding ceremony!

Homecoming! :D

Homecoming! :D

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days
Baby measuring 6 weeks 1 day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP