Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oh the Holidays...

So I am in such the Christmas spirit lately and I think I'm driving the hubby crazy haha! We put up our decorations even before Thanksgiving bc we are leaving to go home on the 19th so I wanted to enjoy them at least! :D I have been watching a million Xmas movies and just enjoying the spirits. I guess I am more this year bc we actually have snow here! I love the snow but I have decided driving in it is AWFUL! I only drove in it once and about had an anxiety attack. But I guess I will get used to it.

Only 19 days until I am back home with my family and friends for 10 whole days! YAY! I am pretty stoked about getting to visit home! We will be home the 20th - 30th and then are going to see my grandparents in Michigan for 10 days also, then back to NY and then Jan 12-17th we are going on our cruise! AHHH so much to look forward to in the next couple months! :D

We have been having financial strain lately but it is all coming together now. I got hired for the assistant pre toddler position so I will be working mon-fri 11:30-5:30 so I will be guaranteed hours so I love that and it will help us tremendously. We also got our orders for Virginia so in April we are officially moving again. I am really excited about it now tho. I have decided I am going to go to school for photography in VA. I have always wanted to but Chattanooga never offered it so now I am going to take advantage of it. I also ordered my first "big girl" camera... the Nikon D60 SLR! That is what I am most excited for! I hope it comes fast and then I'll be taking pictures of everything! haha!

Monday is our last bible study and it makes me sad but I am so blessed to have gotten to be apart of it!

Well I think that's it for now! :D

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

i'm glad your gewtting to go home again!!! i hope all is well with you..if you ever need to talk im here for you!!

Our wedding ceremony!

Our wedding ceremony!

Homecoming! :D

Homecoming! :D

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days
Baby measuring 6 weeks 1 day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP