Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

oh baby oh baby...

Sooo shocking news, we found out on the 17th that I am pregnant. We were both in shock but are really happy about it. It's scary to me too tho bc i don't want anything to go wrong in the early pregnancy bc I am only about 5 wks and 3 days along. I actually started bleeding on Saturday and freaked out. I got in to see the dr yesterday and he said it is most likely implantation bleeding and everything looks normal to him. He did a lot of blood work, a pelvic exam, & an ultrasound. It was too early to see the heartbeat but you could see the little sac lol. It was pretty cool. I go back on Wednesday for more blood work and then I see the dr again on Monday to make sure my levels are going up as normal. I pray that they are. All I can really do is leave this pregnancy in God's hands. I have a lot of people praying for this baby and my entire church prayed for me on Sunday and it felt great. I am just gonna stay positive and know that no matter what happens God is behind it :)

We finally made it to TN early Saturday morning after 19 hours. We got stuck in a blizzard a a stand still for an hr and a half in PA. There was ice on the roads topped with about 6 inches of snow so people were wrecking everywhere. A tractor trailer had slid off the road causing us to be stopped so long. It was very stressful. Then our Durango started acting up but thank goodness it was an easy fix and the hubs knew how to fix it so then we finally made it home :D

Its been nice being home but I havent gotten to do much thanks to the bleeding. I have been laying down a lot. Yesterday I got to go to lunch with some friends tho and today I am going to get Delaney and then tonight my fam and I are going to the lights at rock city so I am super super excited! :D

Not long till Christmas yayyY!

pregnant

pregnancy week by week

1 comment:

Allison said...

Congratulations!!!! I too announced my pregnancy to the family on Christmas Eve. I'm now 13 weeks 4 days, we waited to tell people due to my previous miscarriage. You aren't alone in the bleeding department, I left work on the 23rd due to bleeding, but they say everything seems ok. Take it easy, and get lots of sleep, you are going to be SO TIRED for the next few months :)

Merry Christmas to you and the hubby, Congratulations again!!

Our wedding ceremony!

Our wedding ceremony!

Homecoming! :D

Homecoming! :D

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days
Baby measuring 6 weeks 1 day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP