Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Dr appt.

So I am 9 weeks and 3 days today and had my first dr appt with the new dr. I have been feeling not so pregnant lately and really nervous so i was hoping to feel better after this appt but im still nervous. we did a lot of paperwork- transferring all my stuff from my old dr. and then i had a pap done which was oh so painful thanks to my endometriosis! LOVELY! lol. They tried to hear the heartbeat with the doppler but couldn't since I am still so early, or at least i hope that is why! They scheduled me for an ultrasound tomorrow so i am praying for a strong healthy heartbeat and baby. i am so nervous tho! Anyway- just an update! I am due on Aug 21st! woot.

3 comments:

Allison said...

You are in my thoughts, sadly I know how you are feeling right now. Good Luck tomorrow with the ultrasound, I can't wait for another update. If I remember right we didn't hear the heartbeat until my 10 week appt.

♥Laura♥ said...

Hi I just saw the comment you left on my blog.Just wanted to say congrats on the pregnancy!Here is the site I got my blogger template from...
http://lenatoewsdesigns.blogspot.com/

Vanessa Lee said...

Praying for you girl! :) <3 u!

Our wedding ceremony!

Our wedding ceremony!

Homecoming! :D

Homecoming! :D

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days
Baby measuring 6 weeks 1 day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP