Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ultrasound

So I had an ultrasound yesterday and was so nervous. Matthew didn't get to go with me bc he had his own appt to go to so I had to go alone. They did one on my stomach first. It was hard to see detail since its so small still but we could see the heartbeat and then I got to hear it. They said it was 171 bpm! I was sooo relieved and excited! They did the stomach one for a while and then did a vaginal one to make sure the bleeding spot I had wasn't there anymore. I could see the baby much more clearer and I could see the baby moving all around and the arms and legs! It was so cool! :) I got some pics for Matthew and the family! I feel so much better now and am leaving the baby in God's hands bc I know He has this in His will! The bleeding spot was all gone too so I felt so happy! Our little baby is growing well and has a strong heartbeat so continue to pray for our little miracle! :D

OUR BABY AT 9 WEEKS AND 4 DAYS!

2 comments:

Mrs. Southern said...

Good luck with your pregnancy! I'm sure you will have a very healthy baby. That picture is so cool how you can see the baby at such an early time in the pregnancy.

Allison said...

YAY, I'm soooo happy to see you have good news!!!! Can't wait to see more pictures as time goes on :)

Our wedding ceremony!

Our wedding ceremony!

Homecoming! :D

Homecoming! :D

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days
Baby measuring 6 weeks 1 day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP