Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election, election, election

Okay so the hubs and I didn't vote bc well I didn't make the deadline for the absentee ballots. Im a dumb dumb. But oh well. But we actually were for Obama despite most military people. I hate all the negativeness that is now going around bc yes, everyone has their own opinions but we are a UNITE NATION and even though we may not like the president we still need to be America and be united. It worries me not about who our president is, but about the people of America acting so crazy. I mean no one acted like this when Bush got elected again and look at the shit he did to our country. He about ran it into the ground. I am not political at all but all this crap talking is not gonna help our country at all. So let's just all be united again. haha yeah, I live in a dream world lol.

Tonight my endo went insanely painful and I was doubled over in pain and all I could do was scream and cry. I think I need to find a dr up here and try to get some pain meds or something bc it's sucking bad lately. My hubby tries to help but really it's just not stinking fair lol.

Well thats all Im gonna write for now. I have to let max out bc the hubs passed out on the couch. Poor thing caught my cold and he is sick as crap :(

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

hey girly....im sorry about your endo...mine has been very very painful today and now tonight i started my period..and as you know thats when its the worse. so i feel your pain!!! but im on pain pills..strong one..oxycontin..plus percocet...so they are helping a lot at the moment...i hope you find a good doctor that will give you pain meds...it took me forever for an army doctor to give me any kind of pain meds..but here they dont care..lol...

Emily Grace :) said...

testing one two lol

Our wedding ceremony!

Our wedding ceremony!

Homecoming! :D

Homecoming! :D

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days
Baby measuring 6 weeks 1 day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP