Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

oh life..

the past two days I have been feeling rather rough. My heartburn has gotten ten million times worse (which I never thought was possible) and I have been nauseous to the point I do not want to get off the couch. I know I need to stop being lazy and get up but I just don't feel good. It makes me wonder how I am going to be a good mom sometimes if I am so lazy in everyday life. I guess you always start doubting things right before you have a baby. I just hope my body does what it is supposed to so I do not have to have a c-section. My dad has plane tickets to come up the 17th so I pray that I really do get induced on the 18th so my family can be here. We will see more on Monday but hopefully i will have progressed more or else I am gonna be stuck not knowing what to do. She has stopped moving so much and I guess she is running out of room but it freaks me out. I am just ready for her to be out safe and sound :)

Last night I developed like a million and ten stretch marks. They get worse by the minute. Matt thinks its pretty funny but I hate them. They are ugly but I can handle ugly but they itch so bad. I am just lathering up with lotion and oil to stop the itch. I hope I can get back in shape after having her, it stresses me out to think about. I don't want her to have an unhealthy weighted mother. I know my body needs to be in much better shape afterward so I am determined to work at it.

I think I am just babbling so thats all.

No comments:

Our wedding ceremony!

Our wedding ceremony!

Homecoming! :D

Homecoming! :D

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days
Baby measuring 6 weeks 1 day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP