Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

AUGUST!

It's august yay! Which means I will get to meet this crazy little princess inside me who is insistent on bruising my ribs and making me so uncomfortable! lol. I hope she comes soon! I have no signs tho lol. I go back to the dr on Monday and we will see if I have made any more progress but I highly doubt it. Today I have been trying to clean the house and get all of the laundry and everything done just in case she decides to come early. I am so anxious and impatient but not looking forward to the pain of labor lol.

This week has been kinda rough for my family. Our good family friend Jean has been diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. She and her husband are both in wheelchairs and have been their whole lives with cerebral palsy so chemo is def going to take a told on her. They are both two of the strongest people I have ever known. I wish I could be home to just give her a hug. She is determined to fight this. She even wore a pair of pink boxing gloves to the dr :) I know God has a plan for her but it's going to be a tough battle and I just pray she beats it. My nana beat it twice so I know it is possible! Any prayers are greatly appreciated. :)

here are some pics to put a face to a name!


No comments:

Our wedding ceremony!

Our wedding ceremony!

Homecoming! :D

Homecoming! :D

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days
Baby measuring 6 weeks 1 day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP