Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

getting close.

Its hard to fathom that in just 3 1/2 weeks I will no longer just be me, but I will have a baby solely dependent on me and Matthew. WOAH. i cannot wait but it is kinda scary too. Matthew will be leaving for WLC when she is 2 weeks old so I believe I am going to go home to TN, which will be great to see everyone but also crazy bc obviously none of her stuff is there. But I will handle it more when the time comes. I go to the dr on Monday and I start getting checked for dialation. I doubt I have done anything but it would be nice if I had :D

I am so uncomfortable now. The pubic bone/pelvis pain is INSANE! I actually cried the other night bc I couldn't move. Oh man, I felt like a wimp but I am still determined to do this naturally. I know my body was made to handle it so it will be okay as long as it's not medically necessary for me to have meds. I hate even taking tylenol so I def don't want pain meds!

I have tried to do more walking this week and hopefully matthew will go walking with me tonight so I can start progressing! I have started making bows, and trying to learn to sew and I am exciting to see her in her little outfits with her bows!

Okay enough rambling, I have to get this house clean. AHHH overwhelming to think it has to be baby proof haha.

1 comment:

Nikki Rochelle said...

Girl dont stress...I was in the same boat 4 months ago my hsband left to head back to Iraq when our son was 2 weeks old. I thought I could do it alone but was so wrong I packed up and headed where the family was and it was a huge help. Not having all the new stuff you bought stinks I still get mad if I have to rebuy something but you will soon learn that babys dont need as much as we think they do! Good Luck going all natural I did and it was the best thing I have ever done the pain is bearable I swear!well hope the next 3 weeks fly by!!:)

Our wedding ceremony!

Our wedding ceremony!

Homecoming! :D

Homecoming! :D

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days
Baby measuring 6 weeks 1 day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP