Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

5 more weeks :D

So in 5 more weeks I should have my baby girl here! If she doesn't come on her own by Aug 18th then I should be induced that day so that Matt can have 2 full weeks with her before he goes to WLC for 3 weeks. Stupid army has to take him away but I know I will be okay. I am so anxious to get to meet this little one who has taken over my insides haha. I finally finished her room and got everything set up yesterday and its so cute :D

My mom and brother are visiting this week and its nice to have family around! We went shopping today and bought me a sewing machine and I'm gonna learn how to make Kynlee some outfits and blankets. woohoo. I am going to try to learn how to make bows too! yay! Tomorrow and Thursday we are going to tour D.C. and I think it's going to be fun! :)

At my next dr appt they start checking for dialation. its getting close. So exciting :D

1 comment:

Allison said...

I'm sorry Matt has to leave :( We can keep eachother company online while our husband's are gone :)

Our wedding ceremony!

Our wedding ceremony!

Homecoming! :D

Homecoming! :D

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days
Baby measuring 6 weeks 1 day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP