Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Blessed

So we went to the dr on Monday and it took them forever to find the heartbeat on the doppler lol. The lil peanut wanted to move around too much but we finally got it strong and it was 155. I still check it everyday but it's just nice when the doctor confirms it :D I also got my anatomy scan ultrasound scheduled for March 25th. I pray the baby shows us his or her stuff so we can know. Only 19 days and im so flipping excited! I'm gonna drink a big glass of orange juice so the baby will be active lol. I cannot wait to start buying stuff. only 4 more weeks until i am halfway done, that's just crazy to me. Matt says my stomach is huge but I just feel rather fat lol. It's not a good feeling but it'll be well worth it :D

I only have one week left of work, thank goodness. Then it's organizing/packing time and time to move! I am so excited to move but sad to leave my good neighbors! I am going home the 17th and it'll be good to see my family since they won't be around my entire pregnancy.

But anyway just a quick update bc I have to get ready for work. But life is truely amazing and I thank God for everything we are blessed with. Things could always be better or worse but just be okay with what life deals you! Faith doesn't make things easy but it makes things possible!

2 comments:

Allison said...

YAY not much longer and you'll find out pink or blue :)

Mandi said...

i love you.... you're not the only one i know of who is pregnant, i can think of 5 others off the top of my head. and you're right, i just wish i knew what the reason was NOW and not later...

Our wedding ceremony!

Our wedding ceremony!

Homecoming! :D

Homecoming! :D

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days
Baby measuring 6 weeks 1 day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP