Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

its almost done :D :D

okay so yeah, Im a slacker at updating this thing but I have been going non stop lately. Somehow I got to work everyday this week so time is flying by thank goodness :D And I work tues-fri next week since we are closed on Monday for the holiday! The first 2 batch of soldiers came home Tues & Wed and I went to the homecoming ceremony at 3 am on Wed to take pics for nahlea. Matt was supposed to be home then but got switched back to his old unit but he will be home in about 2 1/2 weeks or so. OMG im sooo excited. EEEK! I have so much to do to get everything ready before then. I cannot believe the time is coming. We will have survived almost 14 months woot woot. Our first and supposedly only deployment. yayy! Life has been really good lately :) I am walking for Breast Cancer Awareness on Saturday and although I know no one who is walking I am proud I am still going to do it! My nana (great grandma) survived breast cancer twice! So I am walking in honor of her and all the other women who aren't here with us today! Hopefully this weekend I will finish up his welcome home signs and get all the closest set and all that good stuff! I hope time flies by!

Also, we are trying to go home for thanksgiving but it depends on if anyone wants to fly us home haha. We are broke but hopefully they will! lol. We put a deposit on our cruise and we leave Jan 12th for Grand Cayman and Cozumel for 5 days! We are sooo looking forward to that! YAY! okay all for now. Im exhausted!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I'm so happy for your homecoming!!!! I hope you are stressing with working as well as preparing for his arrival!!

Vanessa Lee said...

girl i wold LOVE to take some photos of you and Matt when you come home! Hope all the preparation is going well! I love the signs you made! :) Love and miss you! -v.

Our wedding ceremony!

Our wedding ceremony!

Homecoming! :D

Homecoming! :D

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days

Our peanut @ 6 weeks 3 days
Baby measuring 6 weeks 1 day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP